- Elevate swollen aching legs, ankles and feet with pressure free comfort
- Place between box spring and mattress for upper or lower body elevation with no repositioning of pillows throughout the night
- Use to elevate upper body for relief from gastric reflux, nasal congestion, and snoring
- Use apart from mattress for more targeted support
- Carrying handle for convenient travel
- Zippered removable cover
Elevated Wedge Pillow
One of the many battles that pregnant women often face is the battle against swollen ankles. That's why we created the Swankle. Not only does it provide adjustable elevation for swollen ankles, but it can also be used to combat reflux or to provide targeted support wherever needed.
To help relieve swollen ankles, aching legs, and feet, place the Swankle between your box spring and mattress at the foot end of your bed and simply pull out or push in with the convenient carry handle to adjust elevation. For upper body elevation, which is a must for reflux or better breathing, place the Swankle at the head end of your bed in the same manner. Used separately, Swankle makes a great targeted relief pillow. For doctor recommended side sleeping, place Swankle in front to support your growing tummy or behind you to soothe an aching back. Even great for upper or lower body elevation, or as a back rest while lounging.
For best results, spot clean with soapy cloth to remove soils. Do not machine wash pillow. If your pillow starts to clump or becomes flat, fluff as you would any other pillow.
Removable Cover Care
To clean your removable cover, remove the cover from pillow, machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Use non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry, lowest heat setting, remove promptly.